Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm back! This time for sure...!!

HELLO 2011!!

This year I plan to accomplish a lot more than last year and meet some goals. I can't wait to see how this will turn out.

One thing's for sure, I need to know someone better before I get serious with them... Last time brought a lot of heart ache. About three months of it. I also hope to find myself someone nice for once, I feel that I deserve that. But that's not my top priority. I also would like to be a better student, meaning study... Because I don't study as much as I should/could.

But anyways... So it's been almost a year since I've blogged... That's really sad. So I need to blog more. This time, I promise. I will TRY to blog at least once a week if not more. :]

So how do you guys plan to go about this year? New year's resloutions? Tell me about it.

I hope yours goes as well I plan mine to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment