Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow.... or ice. Maybe both.

So last night it started snowing. Heavily too. I went to bed, thinking in my head, hey, we're in North Carolina, it won't stick. I wake up, peek out my window. Nothing but white!! I think snow is one of the prettiest sights to see. We got a measly 1 inch. But, like I said, we're in North Carolina, the Piedmont at that, so any snow is a big deal for us!!
My mom, dad, and I were at the grocery store when it all started. We were going by the produce section and I look outside and the snow is really coming down!! It was great. I felt like a little kid, I kept saying we have to go home!! We have to go home!! Hahah.
Snow is amazing.
Well this seems to be a short blog, but hey, it's a blog. :]
Ok I'm going to slide down a hill, so;
Feed a monkey, eat a guava, hug a hippo, do the salsa, and live your life.
:]

1 comment:

  1. Hi, friend! I like your blog. :) No "resolutions" for me. But I am going with Allen's transformational verse suggestion.

    ReplyDelete