Monday, January 25, 2010

New semesters, new languages, new people. :]

Tomorrow (January 26), will be the start of semester 2 for my freshman year of high school. Finally. The start of second semester means one step closer to summer!! So what will this semester entail?? Well:

I'm taking French. Oui, I am excited (Oui means "yes" for those of you lacking knowledge of the French language). I've heard a lot about Monsieur Mea... It's been mixed replies though. Some absolutely love him, and some want to kill him with their bare hands. He seemed quite lovely when I met him, but I don't know. We'll see how it goes. I'll have to report back to you.

Not only am I taking French, but I'm also taking Earth/Environmental Sciences, which I am VERY excited for. According to the teacher, in the spring, we'll have outdoor classes and we'll play at the creek, take samples, etc. And some of the projects will consist of coloring with crayons and colored pencils, and, this one is my favorite, making mud pies out of oreos. I am very happy about the creativity this class will endure, but really Mrs. Barrett? Are we five years old?

This semester is going to be very interesting also for the new people. I love making new friends. It broadens my horizons with all the new people and personalities... Oh and I'm sure in French, I'll be meeting some upperclassmen. <--- Notice the MEN part.

So that's the update for this period. I'll let you know how everything goes!

So until next time:
Be yourself, hug a hippo, learn a language, rent a turtle, and live your life (ay ay ay ay ay ay!!).
Oh Rihanna. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment