Friday, January 21, 2011

Cleaning on a... Friday?!?

Yes, yes, 'tis true. I have been cleaning today. Imhad only planned on cleaning my closet but I guess once I start, I can't really stop. I can see how that could be problematic in certain unsaid situations. :-)



Don't worry, I stay WAY above the influence.


But anyways, so I have accomplished my cleaning. Now, all I have to do is sort my shoes... even though that will take me ten minutes. But that's okay. THEN, I have to clean out my desk and bookshelf. After I finish that, Isabella, my friend, plans to reaarnge my room and make it look beachy. EXCITED!! I love my self some beach! Sand, shells, seabreeze, yes!

On a more serious note, I would like to shout out to some special friends that I really, really miss. Actually there's only one; Robbie Brown. Robbie, I miss you too much. Way too much. It really isn't fair how much I miss you. We need to hang out NOW. Or as soon as possible, because we should go make idiots of ourselves and raise hell in really suffistocated stores. I believe that would be a good time. So yeah, make plans with me.

Well I really must go now and sort my shoes (xD) but anyways, more blog is to come.

Keep on readin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment