Saturday, November 7, 2009

2012

2012.
I'm so tired of hearing about this. Ok I understand that the Aztecs (I believe it was?) were very advanced, but NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE, but Jesus knows when the world is going to end. Some of you don't believe that, but it's still true. That and I'm so sick of hearing about it!! I mean, even if it was going to happen, why would people spend their time worrying about it and ENJOY their lives instead of crying being like OH I ONLY HAVE THREE MORE YEARS TO LIVE. It's not cancer. It's a theory. Seriously. Jesus Christ (literally). Why are people so scared of this? It's not real. These people lived thousands of years ago. People say, "But all the other predictions have come true." Well yes predictions do come true, smarties. Like weather. Weather is just a bunch of predictions. Some of them happen but not all of them. Actually most of the time (unless you're in North Carolina), the weather reports are wrong. Like this, it may be a prediction. But it's WRONG.
That's all I have to say. If you don't agree with me, fine. We'll just see in three years who's right. The world isn't going to end in 2012 unless God wants it to.

1 comment:

  1. i know right... God says that the world is going to end with fire in the Bible soooo i dont really think that the world spliting apart is going to be fire?

    ReplyDelete